Dining Chez Moi

Food, cooking and entertaining are pervasive passions for me. Dining Chez Moi is my place to write about food, daily menus, marketing trips, food events, food adventures, and forays into dining out, especially if they involve ideas for home cooking. This is primarily a tour of my personal kitchen, rather than a restaurant review journal.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Last week's post: Gazpacho. This week's: ?

I think the gazpacho was a big success from the food side. It disappeared quickly enough.

From the blog side; well, it didn’t garner comments. I don’t spend enough time reading other people’s blogs and commenting on them. That seems to be the best way to get readers.

That’s okay. I’m really doing the blog for myself. Staying in touch with seasonal foods and sharing recipes is just something I want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home